Mideast crisis with McCain, Indyk & Haass on "Face"
(CBS News) The September 16th edition of "Face the Nation" features Libyan Interim President Mohamed Magariaf, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., the Council on Foreign Relations President Richard Haass and former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk.
Plus, a panel of journalists look at the situation unfolding in the Middle East and what it means for the region and Campaign 2012: The New York Times' Tom Friedman and David Sanger, TIME's Bobby Ghosh, and CBS News' John Dickerson.
Check your local listings.
- Obama doesn't think NSA violated Americans' privacy, WH says
- Bob Schieffer: Edward Snowden is no hero
- Face the Nation transcripts June 16, 2013: McDonough and Rogers on NSA surveillance
- June 16: McDonough, Rogers & more
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- NSA surveillance: Is there adequate oversight?
- Roberts switched views to uphold health care law
- Congress not yet likely to approve Syrian arms aid, Rogers says
- Rep. Cummings: Proof clears WH of IRS targeting scandal
- Schieffer to Snowden: Come home, face the consequences
- Ayotte announces key support for Senate immigration bill
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- Face In the News: Denis McDonough defends NSA
- Military sex assault "culture" needs new laws to change, lawmakers say
- Bob Schieffer
- FTN Page 2: June 16