Mideast crisis with McCain, Indyk & Haass on "Face"
(CBS News) The September 16th edition of "Face the Nation" features Libyan Interim President Mohamed Magariaf, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., the Council on Foreign Relations President Richard Haass and former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk.
Plus, a panel of journalists look at the situation unfolding in the Middle East and what it means for the region and Campaign 2012: The New York Times' Tom Friedman and David Sanger, TIME's Bobby Ghosh, and CBS News' John Dickerson.
Check your local listings.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Have recent controversies "paralyzed" Washington?
- Face In the News: Pfeiffer defends Obama administration