Key Dems Sunday on Face the Nation
Sunday, September 2, on "Face the Nation" from Charlotte, N.C. at the site of the Democratic National Convention, Bob Schieffer sits down with key voices for the Democrats, Gov. Martin O'Malley, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter.
Then, a roundtable with the Washington Post's Dan Balz, Bloomberg Television's Trish Regan, Georgetown University's Michael Eric Dyson and CBS News political director John Dickerson.
- Obama doesn't think NSA violated Americans' privacy, WH says
- Bob Schieffer: Edward Snowden is no hero
- Face the Nation transcripts June 16, 2013: McDonough and Rogers on NSA surveillance
- June 16: McDonough, Rogers & more
- Congress not yet likely to approve Syrian arms aid, Rogers says
- Roberts switched views to uphold health care law
- Schieffer to Snowden: Come home, face the consequences
- NSA programs may be legal, but are they ethical?
- Face In the News: Denis McDonough defends NSA
- Rep. Cummings: Proof clears WH of IRS targeting scandal
- Ayotte announces key support for Senate immigration bill
- NSA surveillance: Is there adequate oversight?
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Face the Nation transcripts June 9, 2013: Ayotte, Gillibrand, Speier, Cummings, McCaul & Dingell
- FTN Page 2: June 16