Rubio, Priebus, Barbour, Blackburn Sunday on Face the Nation
Sunday, live from Tampa, Fla.: A conversation with Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
Plus, a discussion with key voices in the Republican party: RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, platform committee co-chair Rep. Marsha Blackburn, D-Tenn., and former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.
Then, a roundtable with The Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan, TIME's Rich Lowry, The Washington Post's Dan Balz, CBS This Morning co-host Norah O'Donnell and CBS News political director John Dickerson.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- President at a crossroads
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Gitmo closing: Time for rhetoric has passed, says Amnesty leader
- Drones have not "made us any safer," argues Amnesty leader
- Gates: "Difficult if not impossible" to get military assets to Benghazi in time
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Face the Nation: Local Listings
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Noonan: Petraeus resignation "mysterious"
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama