Sunday: Fehrnstrom, Cutter, Gingrich & more
The latest on Campaign 2012 with Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and Romney senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom.
Plus, former Speaker of the House and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich with his take on the election, Mitt Romney's possible vice president picks and the week's discussion of welfare reform.
Then, analysis from The Washington Post's Ruth Marcus, Newsweek's David Frum, The Washington Post's Michael Gerson, POLITICO's Roger Simon and The Week's Bob Shrum.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Attkisson discusses "allegations of a coverup" on Benghazi
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- Face In the News: Pfeiffer defends Obama administration
- Are video games, violence and mental illness connected?
- "Face the Nation" transcripts, July 1, 2012