Sunday: Fehrnstrom, Cutter, Gingrich & more
The latest on Campaign 2012 with Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and Romney senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom.
Plus, former Speaker of the House and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich with his take on the election, Mitt Romney's possible vice president picks and the week's discussion of welfare reform.
Then, analysis from The Washington Post's Ruth Marcus, Newsweek's David Frum, The Washington Post's Michael Gerson, POLITICO's Roger Simon and The Week's Bob Shrum.
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Have recent controversies "paralyzed" Washington?
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Cornyn condemns "culture of cover-ups and intimidation" at WH
- Open: This is Face the Nation, May 19
- Pfeiffer: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't "distract" White House
- "Face the Nation" Sunday, May 19
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- White House not living up to promises of transparency, Chaffetz says
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Noonan: Petraeus resignation "mysterious"
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- FTN Page 2: May 19