Sunday: Fehrnstrom, Cutter, Gingrich & more
The latest on Campaign 2012 with Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and Romney senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom.
Plus, former Speaker of the House and former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich with his take on the election, Mitt Romney's possible vice president picks and the week's discussion of welfare reform.
Then, analysis from The Washington Post's Ruth Marcus, Newsweek's David Frum, The Washington Post's Michael Gerson, POLITICO's Roger Simon and The Week's Bob Shrum.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Honoring Jackie Robinson
- Face In the News: Pfeiffer defends Obama administration