Sunday: Boehner, Schumer, Coburn, O'Malley & Walker
Sunday on Face the Nation: Days after the Supreme Court rules on health care, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, sits down with CBS News Chief White House Correspondent Norah O'Donnell, substituting for Bob Schieffer on "Face the Nation."
Then, two Senators take on the ruling and its political and legal implications. Plus, what will it mean for patients and doctors? Norah sits down with Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla, M.D.
And, the view from the states with Gov. Martin O'Malley, D-Md., and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc. How does the decision affect their states?
Finally, a roundtable breaks it all down: POLITICO's John Harris, National Journal's Major Garrett and CBS News' John Dickerson and Jan Crawford.
- Obama doesn't think NSA violated Americans' privacy, WH says
- Bob Schieffer: Edward Snowden is no hero
- June 16: McDonough, Rogers & more
- Ayotte announces key support for Senate immigration bill
- Face the Nation transcripts June 16, 2013: McDonough and Rogers on NSA surveillance
- Roberts switched views to uphold health care law
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Rep. Cummings: Proof clears WH of IRS targeting scandal
- Face the Nation transcripts April 14, 2013: Rubio, Manchin, Toomey, Kelly
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Rumsfeld: We had "no guidebook" for 9/11
- Military sex assault "culture" needs new laws to change, lawmakers say
- Congress not yet likely to approve Syrian arms aid, Rogers says
- About Us
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- "Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012