Sunday: Boehner, Schumer, Coburn, O'Malley & Walker
Sunday on Face the Nation: Days after the Supreme Court rules on health care, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, sits down with CBS News Chief White House Correspondent Norah O'Donnell, substituting for Bob Schieffer on "Face the Nation."
Then, two Senators take on the ruling and its political and legal implications. Plus, what will it mean for patients and doctors? Norah sits down with Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla, M.D.
And, the view from the states with Gov. Martin O'Malley, D-Md., and Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wisc. How does the decision affect their states?
Finally, a roundtable breaks it all down: POLITICO's John Harris, National Journal's Major Garrett and CBS News' John Dickerson and Jan Crawford.
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Face In the News: Pfeiffer defends Obama administration
- Attkisson discusses "allegations of a coverup" on Benghazi
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- FTN Page 2: May 19
- Noonan: Petraeus resignation "mysterious"