Obama's dog Bo gets into holiday mischief
In a new video produced by the White House, Bo, the Obama family's loveable Portuguese water dog, gets caught on tape poking around the family's holiday decorations.
The video features Bo moseying jauntily through the halls of the White House, ending up next to an oversized stuffed dog and a series of small Christmas trees, as music from the Nutcracker plays in the background. Mischief ensues.
Watch the video above.
Popular in Politics
- Obama and Berlin: Faded echoes meet new realities
- Senators: U.S. must take "more decisive" military action in Syria
- House Republicans pass 20-week limit on abortions 260 Comments
- Immigration reform would cut deficit, analysis shows
- Smooth, on-time Obamacare rollout no sure thing: GAO
- Obama renews push for a nuclear disarmament legacy
- Bill Ayers: Obama should be tried for war crimes
- Treasury secretary's loopy signature is now less loopy