Obama's dog Bo gets into holiday mischief
In a new video produced by the White House, Bo, the Obama family's loveable Portuguese water dog, gets caught on tape poking around the family's holiday decorations.
The video features Bo moseying jauntily through the halls of the White House, ending up next to an oversized stuffed dog and a series of small Christmas trees, as music from the Nutcracker plays in the background. Mischief ensues.
Watch the video above.
Popular in Politics
- FBI director acknowledges domestic drone use 154 Comments
- Next up for Obama: Major effort on climate change
- Obama and Berlin: Faded echoes meet new realities 77 Comments
- Immigration reform would cut deficit, analysis shows
- Michelle Obama and daughters tour Berlin Play Video
- House Republicans pass 20-week limit on abortions 598 Comments
- IRS readying to pay $70M in employee bonuses, senator says
- IRS scandal: Is partisanship overshadowing facts?