America's scariest Halloween locations
(CBS News) It's the time of year for ghost stories and haunted houses, and if you enjoy being scared, travel editor Peter Greenberg has his picks for where to go to for a screaming-good Halloween.
He offers tips to the brave and adventurous, from Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Night, to Eastern State Penitentiary -- a real prison with punishment rooms -- to the hotel that inspired Stephen King's "The Shining."
Click on the video above for information on these creepy trips and more.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- BASE jumper rides snowmobile off cliff to honor dead friend
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- Schieffer: You can't just declare war on terror over
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Former POWs reunite after 40 years
- London attack novel in its simple brutality
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- Liberace talks his style in 1985 "Nightwatch" interview
- Tornado survivor, dog receive outpouring of support