Jump-start your retirement savings
(CBS News) A new survey from the Pew Research Center says that four in 10 adults are worried they don't have enough money for retirement. That's the highest percentage since the Great Recession.
But don't fret! Carmen Wong Ulrich, financial contributor to Good Housekeeping magazine, is here to calm your nerves and has tips on how to jump-start your retirement savings -- whether you're in your 20s or your 50s.
In short: Educate yourself, save, and put a little bit of risk in your portfolio.
Watch the video above for all the details.
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- John Fogerty: CCR reunion a possibility
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- Self-published Colleen Hoover talks living the American dream
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- The Doors drummer talks Jim Morrison's legacy
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- X Games star invents game-changing prosthetic joints
- Hobson: Yahoo buys itself some "cool" with Tumblr deal
- Canadian jazz singer botches U.S. national anthem
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Hot air balloon accident kills tourist in Turkey
- Accused American spy in Russia: What was he really doing there?
- World War II graduates go to prom 70 years later
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?