Queen calls Diamond Jubilee a "humbling experience"
Pictures: Diamond Jubilee concert
Pictures: Diamond Jubilee Service of Thanksgiving
Complete coverage: Queen's Diamond Jubilee
In her video message, taped Monday and released Tuesday, the queen called the Diamond Jubilee events a "humbling experience."
"It has touched me deeply to see so many thousands of families, neighbors and friends celebrating together in such a happy atmosphere," she said.
The queen thanked jubilee organizers, noting how it "has been a massive challenge" to stage four days of events.
She wrapped her address by saying, "I will continue to treasure and draw inspiration from the countless kindnesses shown to me in this country and throughout the Commonwealth."
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Did Putin steal a Super Bowl ring?
- Naval Academy student speaks out on alleged rape
- Arson possible cause of destructive Colo. wildfire
- Spurs bring back 11-year-old singer after racist tweets
- Wounded warriors hold softball camp for children
- Report of U.S. spying on Russia beats Obama to G8
- Study: Sleep apnea affects sudden cardiac arrest risk
- Angelina Jolie "very grateful" for support after double mastectomy
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups
- Amphibious bus filled with tourists sinks
- Grower: World's hottest pepper may be the answer to cancer
- Whitey Bulger's neighbor says alleged killer forgave him for turning him in
- Women recall their astronaut wives club
- Pope Francis blesses Harleys and their riders
- Sen. Durbin calls to "narrow" information gathering by NSA