William and Kate's royal wedding message
"We are both so delighted that you are able to join us in celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives," reads the statement. "The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply. We would live to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."The official program is available to view at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding website, or through the Apple iBookstore, but to get an official hard copy, you'll have to wait until Friday morning -- and be in London.
The first thing viewers see upon opening the program is the royal couple's personal message, opposite an official engagement photo.The program also reveals the royal couple's choice in wedding music, which is heavily laden with classical British compositions, including Greensleeves and a Edward Elgar composition, Serenade for Strings in E minor Op. 20.
On April 29 -- wedding day -- 150,000 hard copies of the program will be available for sale in Green Park, Hyde Park, St. James' Park and Trafalgar Square. According to the Palace, all proceeds from the sale of the programs will go to Prince William and Prince Harry's charitable foundation.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King