CBSNews.com designer takes shot at big leagues
During the Mets 50th Anniversary season, season ticket holders have been receiving some amazin' perks to meet the team and take batting practice at Citi Field. One of the perks is the chance to be the teams' honorary photographer for the day and work alongside long-time team photographer Marc Levine.
For 10 seasons as a season ticket holder and passionate photographer, I was delighted when I was informed by a ticket sales representative that I won the chance to shoot the Mets-Reds game on June 16.
I was able to come and photograph on the field during batting practice prior to the game and spend several innings in the camera pit shooting the game.
Many thanks to the Mets for the chance to photograph the game from the best seat in the house.
Please be sure to take a look at the photo gallery of my experience as the team's honorary photographer.
Popular in Sports
- Sergio Garcia apologizes to Tiger Woods for "fried chicken" remark
- Phelps wins record 19th Olympic medal
- NFL's Top 100 Players of All-Time: Debate
- ESPN pulls Hank Williams Jr. over Obama remark
- Study: College athletes denied $6.2B over four years
- "60 Minutes" stands by Lance Armstrong report
- "Egyptian Popeye" says 31-inch arms all-natural
- Home of Nuggets' Andersen searched, items seized