Watch: Chris Paul's son imitates Blake Griffin's "game face"
Just ask the 2-year-old son of Clippers teammate Chris Paul. At a press conference after L.A. beat the Grizzlies on Saturday, the star point guard asked his young son Chris Paul Jr. to do his "Blake face."
As you can see, the impression is priceless and Griffin, who has the Clips on the verge of their second playoff series victory in 36 years, got a good laugh out of it.
Griffin and Paul may be making the sports headlines this week in L.A., but CP3 Jr. looks like a Hollywood star in the making.
Popular in Sports
- Upset at the Preakness Stakes
- NFL's Top 100 Players of All-Time: Debate
- Watch: 7-foot-5 teen basketball player dominates
- Study: College athletes denied $6.2B over four years
- Female NFL hopeful kicker injured in tryout
- Golf champion and CBS analyst Ken Venturi dies
- Peyton Manning returns to NFL with win
- Lance Armstrong admits doping to Oprah