Watch: Bills' David Nelson gives touchdown ball to cheerleader girlfriend
(CBS/AP) - The Buffalo Bills got shellacked by the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday, but David Nelson doesn't care. He's in love. The Bills wide receiver caught a 3-yard touchdown pass in the 2nd quarter and, instead of celebrating with his teammates, ran all the way down the field to give the ball to his girlfriend, Kelsi Reich. This was a little awkward for everyone involved because Kelsi is a Cowboys cheerleader.
The "Oh God, what is happening?" look on the cheerleader's face is priceless. But, hey, how often do you get to score a touchdown with your girlfriend on the sidelines? Not often. How often is that same girlfriend an employee of the opposing team? Almost never. Though the Cowboys probably didn't mind too much. They went on the blast the Bills 44-7.
Popular in Sports
- Golf champion and CBS analyst Ken Venturi dies
- Upset at the Preakness Stakes
- Iran and U.S. wrestling teams meet in NYC
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Indiana Pacers part ways with Larry Bird
- Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield meet again
- Lance Armstrong admits doping to Oprah
- Study: College athletes denied $6.2B over four years