Jacob Tucker wins NCAA slam dunk contest (Video)
Earlier this month, Jacob Tucker's dunking audition video went viral.
The audition worked: The 5'10" guard has won the 23rd college basketball dunking championship.
The smallest guy in the competition - going against a slew of Division 1 players - scored a perfect 50 in the first round with an amazing through-the-legs dunk (one that he showcased in his audition YouTube video).
NBA legend Karl Malone was among the judges' wowed by the diminutive dunker.
Tucker also caught a pass off the side of the backboard and threw one down, then culminated his performance by soaring over a ball-boy and nailing a crowd-pleasing reverse dunk.
"It's unbelievable," he said after winning the championship.
Popular in Sports
- Golf champion and CBS analyst Ken Venturi dies
- Upset at the Preakness Stakes
- Decisive win at muddy Kentucky Derby
- Sheriff: Ex-NASCAR driver Dick Trickle dead at 71
- Phil Ivey skips World Series of Poker in protest
- Iran and U.S. wrestling teams meet in NYC
- Warrant issued for former NFL player Chad Johnson
- Commentary: 5 myths about Ray Lewis' murder trial