Brett Favre's Lewd Pics to Jenn Sterger Exposed?
In August, Deadspin posted a story suggesting future Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre sent a slew of graphic photos - namely shots of his private parts - to model Jenn Sterger.
Now, Deadspin says they have the evidence.
The no-holds-barred sports website has posted voicemails and X-rated photos that Favre allegedly sent to Sterger when the QB played for the Jets and Sterger was a sideline reporter for the team.
Favre's current team, the Vikings, are set to play the Jets on Monday night.
Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Favre declined to comment on the Deadspin post.
"I'm not getting into that," he said. " I've got my hands full with the Jets."
While Deadspin initially reported that Sterger herself told them about the photos last February, it should be noted that the new evidence was "acquired from a third party."
"Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter," wrote Deadspin editor-in-chief A.J. Daulerio.
Popular in Sports
- Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield meet again
- Watch: 7-foot-5 teen basketball player dominates
- Indiana Pacers part ways with Larry Bird
- "Egyptian Popeye" says 31-inch arms all-natural
- Golf champion and CBS analyst Ken Venturi dies
- Home of Nuggets' Andersen searched, items seized
- U.S. sprinter goes from gang life to London Games
- Iran and U.S. wrestling teams meet in NYC