Japanese Player Makes Amazing Spider-Man Catch
First there was Masafumi Yamamori's unbelievable catch in the early 80s.
Now a leaping carp has laid claim to the most mind-blowing baseball catch in Japanese baseball history.
Masato Akamatsu, who plays centerfield for the Hiroshima Toyo Carp, made the spectacular catch Tuesday night, robbing Yokohoma's Shuichi Murata of a home run.
Popular in Sports
- Bay Area hosting 50th Super Bowl
- Lance Armstrong admits doping to Oprah
- No Olympic wrestling? Sport nixed from 2020 Games
- Study: College athletes denied $6.2B over four years
- Upset at the Preakness Stakes
- Watch: 7-foot-5 teen basketball player dominates
- Ravens survive 49ers, blackout to win Super Bowl
- Tiger Woods wins Players Championship