Reese Witherspoon gives birth to son, Tennessee James
(CBS News) Reese Witherspoon welcomed her third child, according to reports.
The actress gave birth to son Tennessee James Toth on Thursday, her rep told People.
"Both mom and baby are health and the entire family is thrilled," the rep told the magazine.
The baby is 36-year-old Witherspoon's first child with husband Jim Toth. She had two children, Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
The actress initially remained quiet about her pregnancy, but then made public appearances with her baby bump at the Cannes Film Festival and out and about in Los Angeles.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?