Olga Powell, nanny to Prince William and Prince Harry, dies
(CBS News) Prince William and Harry's childhood nanny Olga Powell died Tuesday of a heart attack at the age of 82, reports say.
"The princes have been informed and are very saddened to hear the news," a Kensington Palace spokesman said, reports British paper The Daily Mirror.
Powell was the princes' nanny for 15 years and helped the children through their parent's divorce and later their mother's death.
Powell, who attended Prince Williams wedding last year, told the Hertfordshire Mercury that the two princes were "just like any other children."
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Inside Llewyn Davis" premieres at Cannes