Jenni "JWOWW" Farley announces engagement
(CBS News) Another "Jersey Shore" cast member is gearing up to walk down the aisle.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley confirmed her engagement to boyfriend Roger Mathews this week.Pictures: "Jersey Shore"
Pictures: Celebrity weddings and engagements
The 27-year-old reality TV star revealed the news in the latest issue of In Touch Weekly in which she gushed about her boyfriend of two and half years. He proposed with a 7.5-carat pink and white diamond engagement ring.
"It's more than I ever expected," JWOWW told the magazine. "Roger's not an average-looking guy, he's huge: his personality, his size [6'4"]. So I always said, 'I want my ring like you -- big! The bigger the better!'"
Mathews, 37, proposed after the pair went skydiving recently.
JWOWW thanked fans for their support with an online message: "Roger and I are happy to confirm that the In Touch Weekly news is true: we are officially engaged!!! Thank you for all of the love and well wishes! If we can find love at the Shore, you can too!"
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi also found love. The new mom announced her engagement earlier this year.
The sixth and final season of MTV's "Jersey Shore" premieres on Oct. 4.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 122 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Brad Pitt: "I've haven't known life to be any happier"