"Dancing With the Stars" new season opener features music by Pitbull and Justin Bieber
Taking the stage for the opening show will be Pitbull and Justin Bieber, both promoting songs from their new albums.
Pitbull's seventh album, "Global Warming," is due out in November. The rapper-songwriter will perform his new single from that album "Don't Stop The Party."
Bieber, the teen idol, will do the second single from his latest project, "Believe." The single is titled "As Long as You Love Me." "Believe," the 18-year-old singer's third studio album, was released in June.
Meanwhile in the dancing part of the competition, the 13 couples - all familiar faces to "DWTS" fans- will perform in an effort to avoid being the first kicked off the show.
This season's All-Star cast features such former champs as racecar driver Helio Castroneves, gridiron star Emmitt Smith and singer Drew Lachey and fan favorites such as reality TV star Bristol Palin and actresses Kirstie Alley and Pamela Anderson.
Former Disney star Sabrina Bryan was chosen by fans to the 13th competitor on this season's show.
The show is hosted by Tom Bergeron who won an Emmy for his work Sunday night in Los Angeles. Judges are Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 116 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil