Anne Hathaway to wear Valentino at her wedding
(CBS News) Designer Valentino Garavani has cleared up all of the speculation about who Anne Hathaway will wear when she says, 'I do.'
The designer told reporters at the New York City Ballet Fall Gala on Thursday night that he made a custom gown for the actress to wear at her wedding.
"She's a very good friend of mine," Garavani said, reports People." She's like my daughter!"
Hathaway has worn several Valentino gowns. Most notably, she wore the designer to the 2011 Academy Awards and recently, to the New York City Ballet Fall Gala.
The 28-year-old Hathaway got engaged to longtime boyfriend Adam Shulman, 30, last year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner