Frankie Muniz tweets photos from "Malcolm in the Middle" reunion
(CBS News) The cast of "Malcolm in the Middle" recently reunited for the first time since the show wrapped six years ago, according to star Frankie Muniz, and he was happy to share photos from the event.
The actor, who played the son of the show's title, posted pictures from the event on his Twitter page this week.
One photo (above) shows Muniz with his on-screen parents (who were played by Jane Kaczmarek and Bryan Cranston) and siblings (Christopher Masterson and Justin Berfield. Berfield is holding up a photo of Erik Per Sullivan, who played youngest brother Dewey).
"First time the whole 'Malcolm' gang was together in over 6 years!" he tweeted. He did not mention why the reunion took place.
Muniz, 26, also tweeted a photo of him posing with Kaczmarek, and another with Cranston (who now plays Walter White on "Breaking Bad"):
Me & mom. instagr.am/p/PuW7eFJi74/-- Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) September 18, 2012
Despite admitting that he had food poisoning the day of the reunion, Muniz said he had a great time with his former co-stars:
I would get food poisoned the day of the first "Malcolm In The Middle" reunion. My luck! Still... I will get some pics!!-- Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) September 15, 2012
Had an amazing time seeing all my old friends from "Malcolm" today... Realized how much i missed everyone!-- Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) September 15, 2012
Tell us: Did you watch "Malcolm in the Middle"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"