Jon Cryer crashes bike during a Los Angeles triathlon
(CBS/AP) Jon Cryer says he suffered some injuries after he lost control of his bicycle during a triathlon in Los Angeles on Sunday.
During the cycling part of the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, the "Two and a Half Men" star lost control of his bicycle and hit the pavement skidding. Nothing was broken, but he left skin from his left side along a Los Angeles roadway, her says.
And his difficulties didn't end there. Interviewed in New York on Tuesday, he displayed one more injury he had discovered just that morning: a hangnail on his scraped-up hand.
Cryer says, "When I saw it, I said, `Really?!'"
Cryer is nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in "Two and a Half Men." He previously won a Best Supporting Actor Emmy for the same role. The comedy stars Cryer and Ashton Kutcher. It begins its 10th season on Sept. 27.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- Brad Pitt: "I've haven't known life to be any happier"