Eva Longoria makes multiple wardrobe changes at ALMA awards
(CBS News) At last year's ALMA awards, co-host Eva Longoria changed her look up to eight times, this year, she went for a new record, changing into 10 different gowns.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore multiple designers at the event, which she co-hosted for the third year in a row with George Lopez.
Longoria wore Alberta Ferretti, Carlos Miele, Emilio Pucci and Monique Lhuilier among others, reports People.
The awards, which were created in 1995, celebrate Latino achievements in music, television and film.
"Not only do we get to celebrate Latinos in television and in film, but in fashion as well," Longoria told E! News.
The event, which took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, will air Sept. 21 on NBC at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Tell us: What is your favorite look the actress wore last night?
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos