"Jersey Shore's" Deena Cortese gets 2-year bar ban
(CBS/AP) Deena Cortese of MTV's "The Jersey Shore" has been banned for two years from a restaurant where she got drunk while on the show.
New Jersey's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on Thursday announced a settlement that bars Cortese from Spicy Cantina & Mexican Grille in Seaside Heights.
The restaurant must pay a $15,000 fine for serving a visibly intoxicated Cortese.
She was arrested June 10 for dancing in a roadway and interfering with traffic.
The state says Cortese and a film crew spent 90 minutes inside the restaurant, during which she walked on the bar, fell down and stood on someone's table while they were eating.
She paid a $106 fine after pleading guilty to failing to use the sidewalk.
"Jersey Shore" ended its run in Seaside Heights this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 351 Comments
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby