Heidi Klum tells Katie Couric she was faithful to Seal during their marriage
(CBS/AP) Heidi Klum admitted to talk-show host Katie Couric that she is seeing her bodyguard, but said she did not have an affair with him while she was married to singer Seal.
Klum, speaking on Couric's new talk show "Katie," said she "never looked at another man" while she and Seal were together. But more recently, she and the family's bodyguard of four years have gotten to know each other "from a completely different side," she told Couric in an interview on Wednesday.
Klum chose not to call their connection a relationship, saying, "it's just started." She called him "a great man."
Seal had criticized Klum recently for having a relationship with the man before they has separated.
The 39-year-old supermodel and TV star filed for divorce from Seal earlier this year after seven years of marriage. They have four children.
Heidi Klum and Seal
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video