Eva Longoria wants your photos
She's teaming with Canon for "Project Imaginat10n," a creative exercise where she'll choose 10 consumer photos to inspire a short film that she gets to direct. Howard will mentor her throughout the filming process.
To locate some potential photos, Longoria went "door-to-door," stopping by offices and a photography class.
You can submit your own photos for consideration here.
Jamie Foxx, Twitter co-founder Biz Stone and LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy are also taking part in the project. They will team up with Howard to direct films inspired by consumer-submitted photographs, each with a storytelling theme.
Watch Longoria go "door-to-door" in the video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion