Chris Brown: New tattoo is not Rihanna
The R&B singer's tattoo had people thinking it was an image of the "We Found Love" songstress, with some speculating that it resembled the bruised photo of Rihanna that made the rounds after her 2009 altercation with Brown. After the pre-Grammys incident, Rihanna was seen with a black eye and bruised lip.Pictures: Rihanna
Pictures: Chris Brown
Not so, says Brown's camp.
"His tattoo is a sugar skull (associated with the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead) and a MAC cosmetics design he saw," Brown's rep told TMZ. "It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported."
Tattoo artist Peter Koskela said Brown brought in the design he wanted. See it here.
Things between the two stars seem to be better these days. Rihanna gave Brown a hug and kiss at the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday and they have collaborated on music together this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix