"America's Got Talent": Which acts made it to the finals?
(CBS News) The results show for "America's Got Talent" was pushed back a day this week, due to the NFL kickoff game on Wednesday night.
But when the show aired Thursday, fans found out which acts from the second semifinal would be moving on to the final round of competition.
So, who advanced? (SPOILERS)
Host Nick Cannon announced that Lightwire Theater, David Girabaldi and his CMYK's, Olate Dogs and the Untouchables were the "top four" performers.
But, only three slots were open for the finals.
It was then revealed that canine act Olate Dogs and the Untouchables, a dance troupe, had secured their passage to the next round. The fate of the other two groups was in the judges' hands.
"Both are equally as artistic and creative. This should never have happened," Sharon Osbourne said. She voted for the light theater group Lightwire.
Howard Stern said both were "million-dollar acts," but cast his vote for Garibaldi and his art group.
That left Howie Mandel as the deciding vote. He said he had a "gut feeling" that Garibaldi belonged in the finals.
Garibaldi, Olate Dogs and the Untouchables will join sand artist Joe Castillo, comedian Tom Cotter and "earth harpist"/instrument builder William Close to compete for the top prize.
Tell us: Who do you think will win "America's Got Talent"?
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini