Fergie releases nail polish line with Wet N Wild
(CBS News) Fergie has launched a nail line with Wet N Wild that features 24 new colors inspired by the pop star.
The Black Eyed Peas singer is the brand's first-ever global beauty ambassador.
The Fergie by Wet N Wild nail color collection features 24 shades, with each name - from Fergalicious to Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night - inspired by the singer.
"Launching Fergie nails with Wet N Wild is one of my proudest moments yet. I've always been one to have fun with my nail colors and make a statement with the shape or the design," said the singer in a statement. "I was particularly excited to name the shades and share with the world each color's special meaning to me. I look forward to seeing girls like me rock the collection in their own fun, cool, sexy and unique way."
Nail polishes in the collection are now available.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go