Chris Hemsworth, John Slattery win GQ Men of the Year honors
Hemsworth was awarded the International Breakthrough award by singer Kylie Minogue, while Cohen received the Best Comedian honor.
"Prometheus" star Michael Fassbender took home Actor of the Year, and "Homeland" star Damian Lewis was given the TV Personality of the Year award.
The star-studded 15th annual event had many celebrity presenters, too.
U2 singer Bono handed out the Inspiration award to Sir Salman Rushdie, and singer Tom Jones walked away with the Legend honor, according to the U.K. Press Association.
"The Newsroom" creator Aaron Sorkin was awarded Writer of the Year, while "Mad Men" star Slattery notched the International Man of the Year honor. Singer Lana Del Rey took home GQ's Women of the Year, and the U.K.'s "X-Factor" host, Dermot O'Leary, was named most stylish.
Go here to see all of the GQ Men of the Year winners.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"