Michael Jackson's kids play ball
Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, have spent the week honoring what would have been Jackson's 54th birthday.
They, along with their 56-year-old aunt, La Toya Jackson, attended a Gary Southshore Railcats baseball game where Paris threw out the first pitch.
Earlier in the week, the Jackson kids attended a vigil to honor the King of Pop, who would have been 54 on Wednesday.
Michael Jackson spent the first 11 years of his life in Gary. The family moved out of the city known for its steel mills after the Jackson 5 struck it big in 1969 with the release of their first album.
Aside from two concerts the Jackson 5 played at West Side High School in 1971, the only time the singer returned to his hometown was in 2003, when plans for a Michael Jackson Performing Arts Center in the city's downtown were announced. It was never built.
Michael Jackson birthday celebration in Indiana
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner