Coroner: Sage Stallone died from heart condition
(AP) LOS ANGELES - Coroner's officials have determined that Sylvester Stallone's 36-year-old son died from natural causes due to a heart condition.
Sage Stallone died in July from a condition that causes blockage of the arteries. No other factors were involved.
The coroner's office says Sage's death has been attributed to natural causes.
He was found dead in his home by an employee and a relative on July 13. No foul play had been suspected, and toxicology results showed only a minimal amount of hydrocodone in his system.
Sage Moonblood Stallone was the oldest of Sylvester Stallone's children and co-starred with his father in two films. He also became involved in moviemaking, directing the 2006 short "Vic," which screened at the Palm Springs Film Festival.
Sage Stallone laid to rest
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 100 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014