Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor: New photos released
(CBS News) Lindsay Lohan can be seen playing Elizabeth Taylor in a new set of photos released by Lifetime.
The 26-year-old actress stars in the network's upcoming original movie "Liz & Dick," based on the story of Taylor and her on-again, off-again romance with actor Richard Burton, played by Grant Bowler.
In one of the photos, Lohan is seen dressed as Cleopatra from Taylor's 1963 film. Another shot finds her embracing Burton on their first wedding day in 1964 (they married again in 1975).
The Lifetime TV movie premieres later this year.
Lohan, meanwhile, could be saying goodbye to Los Angeles soon. A source told The New York Daily News the actress has plans to move to New York.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"