Bill and Giuliana Rancic welcome baby boy
Bill, 40, announced the news Thursday on Twitter:Pictures: Celebrity babies
The "Duke" has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!-- Bill Rancic (@BillRancic) August 30, 2012
The couple welcomed their son Wednesday night in Denver.
In April, the pair revealed they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate, which means the Rancics are the boy's biological parents.
It's been a long road for the reality TV stars, who chronicled some of their pregnancy struggles on the Style Network series, "Giuliana & Bill." They tried in vitro fertilization several times. Giuliana, 37, also had a miscarriage and battled breast cancer, which resulted in a double mastectomy last year.
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 347 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby