Kristin Chenoweth to guest co-host "Anderson Live"
(CBS News) Kristin Chenoweth will help Anderson Cooper kick off his newly reformatted show, "Anderson Live," as his guest co-host.
Chenoweth, who recently was forced to pull out of "The Good Wife" due to an on-set injury, will join Cooper to co-host on Sept. 10.
Cooper tweeted about the news:
The show announced other guest co-hosts to be: Goldie Hawn, Kelly Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Howie Mandel, Erin Andrews, D.L. Hughley and Kellie Pickler, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The show changed its format and its name for the fall relaunch, adding rotating co-hosts to try to boost ratings.
We've got a lot of fun, great things planned for the new season," said Cooper, reports THR. "I am really excited to be joined by daily co-hosts and look forward to switching to a live format, which allows us more freedom to cover topical issues as well as connect more with the viewer at home."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced