Miley Cyrus to guest star on "Two and a Half Men"
The 19-year-old actress, who recently chopped her locks, will guest star on two episodes of CBS' "Two and a Half Men" this fall.Pictures: Miley Cyrus
The newly-engaged star will portray Missi, an old family friend of Walden Schmidt's (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week. A romance soon develops between Missi and the young Jake Harper (Angus T. Jones) when he returns from the Army.
Cyrus hasn't hit the small screen since wrapping Disney's long-running "Hannah Montana" series last year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere