Chris Pratt and Anna Faris welcome a baby boy
(CBS News) Chris Pratt and Anna Faris have added a new addition to their family.
The 35-year-old actress gave birth to a baby boy, Jack, her rep told People.
"He arrived earlier than expected and will be spending some time in the NICU. The happy parent's thank you for your warm wishes and ask that you honor their privacy during this time," the rep said in a statement to the magazine.
Faris and Pratt, 33, got engaged in 2008 and wed the following year.
Faris, who recently starred in "The Dictator" with Sacha Baron Cohen, is attached to several upcoming projects, including "I Give It a Year" with Minnie Driver and "Movie 43" with Naomi Watts and Hugh Jackman.
Her "Parks and Recreation" star husband will be starring in director Kathryn Bigelow's "Zero Dark Thirty" with Jessica Chastain.
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced