"America's Got Talent" Wild Card: Who moved on?
(CBS News) On last night's "America's Got Talent" Wild Card, contestants got a second chance and four lucky acts were sent through.
America sent three acts through, leaving the judges the final vote.
Andrew De Leon, who was judge Howie Mandel's pick to return to the wild card round, wooed the audience with his operatic voice and his unique style. America decided they wanted to see more of the singer, sending him on to the next round of the competition.
Ten-year-old mariachi singer Sebastien, who sang Frank Sinatra instead of his traditional Spanish love songs, was also moved through the competition along with dog ventriloquist Todd Oliver.
The judges were left with the task of choosing between dancer Lindsey Norton and cloggers All That! In the end, All That! got a chance at the next round.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King