Valerie Bertinelli gets star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
(CBS News) Actress Valerie Bertinelli cemented her place in Hollywood.
The "Hot in Cleveland" star received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Bertinelli's co-stars - Betty White, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick - were all at the ceremony across the street from Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard.
Bertinelli is best known for her co-starring role on CBS' "One Day at a Time" in the mid- '70s. She received two Golden Globes for her portrayal of teen Barbara Cooper in the show.
New episodes of "Hot in Clevland" are scheduled to air Nov. 28.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner