TJ Jackson appointed co-guardian of Michael Jackson's children
(CBS/AP) TJ Jackson, nephew of the late Michael Jackson, has been appointed to share guardianship responsibilities for the late singer's three children - Paris, Prince and Blanket.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff during a hearing Wednesday named TJ Jackson as a co-guardian of the children who range in age from 10 to 15.
TJ Jackson will share responsibilities with Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, who has cared for the children since the singer's death three years ago.
TJ Jackson is the son of Tito Jackson and performs with his brothers in the band 3T. According to court filings, he has remained close to his cousins, Prince, Paris and Blanket, since their father's death.
He was appointed a temporary guardian last month when Katherine Jackson was absent for several days and out of communication.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos