Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' divorce case closed
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' five-year marriage is officially over.
Court records filed in a New York City court indicate the couple's divorce case was closed on Monday.
Holmes, 33, and Cruise, 50, said in July they had reached an agreement less than two weeks into their headline-dominating divorce case. Their lawyers and representatives wouldn't disclose details.
The couple married in Italy in 2006. They have a 6-year-old daughter, Suri.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion