Pizza Hut, Home Depot deny copying Black Keys work
(AP) LOS ANGELES - Attorneys for Pizza Hut and The Home Depot are denying that a pair of ads improperly used music by The Black Keys.
The Grammy-winning band sued the companies in June, claiming they used the band's music to sell pizza and power tools. The companies separately denied the band's allegations in court documents filed Thursday and Friday in Los Angeles.
- no previous page
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"