"Dancing With the Stars" pairings announced
(CBS News) The cast for "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" was revealed last month and now ABC has announced the celebrity-dance professional pairings.
Some of the stars were matched with their partners from the past and other received new pairings. Among those who will be dancing with their old partners are Bristol Palin, Emmitt Smith, Joey Fatone, Kirstie Alley and Melissa Rycroft.
Below is the list of all of the pairings:
Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke
Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy
Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
Kirstie Alley and Maks Chmerkovskiy
ABC is letting fans vote for the 13th and final contestant. Those in the running are Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley. The winner will be announced Aug. 27 on "Good Morning America."
The all-star season kicks off with a two-night premiere beginning Sept. 24 on ABC.
Tell us: Who do you think will win "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"?
"Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy