Jennifer Aniston engaged to Justin Theroux
(CBS News) Jennifer Aniston is engaged to boyfriend Justin Theroux.
The actor-screenwriter proposed to the "Friends" star on his birthday, his rep told People.
"Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage," the rep told the magazine.
Aniston, 43, and Theroux, 41, both starred in the film "Wanderlust" and have been dating for more than a year. They were first spotted together in May 2011, according to People.
This will be the second marriage for Aniston. She was married to actor Brad Pitt from 2000-2005.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Webby Awards 2013 18 Photos