How can you tell you've become a celebrity?
/ AP Photo(CBS News) Gabby Douglas and the rest of the U.S. women's gymnastic team arrived in London last month as hopeful teens. They're going home this weekend as A-list celebrities.
How can they tell this has happened? Here are five signs that you've become a star.
- 1. You start getting messages from Oprah, President Obama and Lil Wayne.
- 2. David Letterman wants you to read "The Top 10" list.
- 3. Your Twitter following has gone from 12,000 to 850,000.
- 4. People stop you in the street to ask for your autograph.
- 5. There are photographers waiting outside your house.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers