Liberty Ross steps out without wedding ring
(CBS News) Liberty Ross, the wife of "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, has been spotted out recently without her wedding ring.
Ross, whose husband admitted to cheating with Kristen Stewart, was photographed in California on two different occasions sans wedding band, according to reports.
TMZ reports the British-model actress, who has two children with Sanders, has seen a divorce lawyer but reconciliation is her goal.
On Tuesday, she was seen walking into an office building in which a number of divorce lawyers practice, according to the website.
Sources told TMZ that when Ross and Sanders were photographed together on Tuesday, they were leaving a meeting with a therapist. The website also says that Ross wants to figure out why her husband cheated and get reassurance that he won't do it again.
Stewart and Sanders admitted to their affair after Us Weekly published photos of the two embracing. The "Twilight" actress released a statement apologizing for the "momentary indiscretion," which she said jeopardized her relationship with boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Sanders released his own statement, saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening